After generating hundreds of thousands of downloads for their popular mobile race management game Formula Legend, Beermogul Games have launched a new product that helps you stay up to date with the World Championship throughout the 2015 Formula 1 season. The fridge magnet set is the ultimate accessory for F1 fans the world over.
Consisting of a race calendar with a grid and replicas of the 18 cars taking part in the season, fans can be informed about the current state of the championship and the upcoming races every time they grab a beer from their fridge.
The new product has been launched through an Indiegogo crowd funding campaign – just in time for the start of the F1 season at Albert Park, Melbourne in March. The goal of the campaign is to raise funds for the design and manufacturing of the magnet sets, and allow F1 fans access to early bird pricing for the magnets, unique Formula Legend car stickers and limited-edition throw pillows.
Each magnet set is created using high quality printing onto strong magnets, and consists of:
- A world championships standings grid magnet measuring 11cm x 44cm, featuring positions for each of the cars, and the 2015 race calendar
- 18 individual car magnets measuring 1.5cm x 3cm – each based on the cars from the Formula Legend 2015 game. Move them around after each race to keep them up-to-date.
The magnets are perfect for use at home on the fridge, in the office on a whiteboard, or anywhere good magnets stick.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen ends winless streak - 6 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Schumacher charges to Monza victory - 6 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin extends points lead with Townsville win - 5 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Ilott on pole again - 5 September, 2020
- Supercars: More calendar changes for 2020 season - 31 August, 2020