Academy Award-winning actress Charlize Theron will be among a number of high-profile stars in attendance at this year’s 2015 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix, it has been confirmed.
The 39-year-old South African-born actress – winner of the Best Actress award for her role in the 2003 film Monster – will be in Melbourne as the face of Capitol Grand, South Yarra – a $500 million development of the former Capitol Bakery site in South Yarra, which is being developed by Melbourne’s LK Property Group.
Theron will be trackside next Sunday, and may be joined by her partner and fellow Academy Award-winning actor, Sean Penn. She has recently been spending time in Australia to film the fifth installment of the Mad Max film franchise.
She won’t be the only Holywood heavyweight to be trackside during the Albert Park festivities: Terminator franchise actor Arnold Schwarzenegger is also rumoured to be in the paddock on Sunday, while fellow Hollywood actor and self-proclaimed revhead Eric Bana is also expected to appear.
Images and text via Top Gear Festival Sydney
Images via Becuo, Herald Sun, ICA Sports Science
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- ‘Daniel Ricciardo: In Pursuit of Greatness’ - 3 August, 2018
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara stuns with pole - 28 July, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Race of Hungary Preview - 27 July, 2018
- Supercars: Bright replaces Brabham for enduro rounds - 27 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Lorandi gets Trident call-up - 24 July, 2018