Formula 1 tyre supplier Pirelli has named its compound nominations for the upcoming Grands Prix in Spain, Monaco, Canada and Austria.
The Italian brand will allocate its Medium and Hard tyres in Spain, where the Circuit de Catalunya’s high-speed corners have a long-held reputation for punishing tyres.
Conversely, it will send its Super Soft and Soft tyres for the following races in Monaco, Canada and Austria – this will mark the first time that these two compounds have been used in conjunction this season.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen triumphs in Townsville - 8 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Markelov victorious in Sprint Race - 1 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell closes on title lead with win - 1 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Back-to-back poles for Russell - 30 June, 2018
- Formula 2: De Vries claims first win of 2018 - 24 June, 2018