The globally popular Angry Birds franchise and Formula 1 have been occasional bedfellows over the years – remember Heikki Kovalainen’s amazing helmet design, anyone? – and now the game’s developer, Rovio, has paid tribute to the legendary Ayrton Senna.
The ‘Senna Bird’ has made its debut in the Angry Birds Go! game, which is essentially a downhill soapbox racer game for young and old where players can fling their bird and piggy characters down a series a tracks in a thrilling race to the finish line.
The ‘Senna Bird’ is unlocked by winning 41 races – fittingly, that’s the number of Grand Prix victories the late three-time World Champion achieved before his career was cut tragically short.
Click here to visit the Angry Birds Go! official site.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula 2: Pole puts Russell on the cusp of title glory - 24 November, 2018
- Formula 2: Ticktum to make series debut - 21 November, 2018
- ‘Roothy Out of Range’ - 28 October, 2018
- Formula E: Bern replaces Zürich - 12 October, 2018
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018