The globally popular Angry Birds franchise and Formula 1 have been occasional bedfellows over the years – remember Heikki Kovalainen’s amazing helmet design, anyone? – and now the game’s developer, Rovio, has paid tribute to the legendary Ayrton Senna.
The ‘Senna Bird’ has made its debut in the Angry Birds Go! game, which is essentially a downhill soapbox racer game for young and old where players can fling their bird and piggy characters down a series a tracks in a thrilling race to the finish line.
The ‘Senna Bird’ is unlocked by winning 41 races – fittingly, that’s the number of Grand Prix victories the late three-time World Champion achieved before his career was cut tragically short.
Click here to visit the Angry Birds Go! official site.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Winton round postponed amid Covid-19 spike - 2 July, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin extends points lead with victory - 28 June, 2020
- Supercars: Percat denies Whincup victory - 28 June, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin holds off van Gisbergen in Sydney thriller - 27 June, 2020
- Supercars: Courtney splits with Team Sydney - 2 March, 2020