The globally popular Angry Birds franchise and Formula 1 have been occasional bedfellows over the years – remember Heikki Kovalainen’s amazing helmet design, anyone? – and now the game’s developer, Rovio, has paid tribute to the legendary Ayrton Senna.
The ‘Senna Bird’ has made its debut in the Angry Birds Go! game, which is essentially a downhill soapbox racer game for young and old where players can fling their bird and piggy characters down a series a tracks in a thrilling race to the finish line.
The ‘Senna Bird’ is unlocked by winning 41 races – fittingly, that’s the number of Grand Prix victories the late three-time World Champion achieved before his career was cut tragically short.
Click here to visit the Angry Birds Go! official site.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- ‘Daniel Ricciardo: In Pursuit of Greatness’ - 3 August, 2018
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara stuns with pole - 28 July, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Race of Hungary Preview - 27 July, 2018
- Supercars: Bright replaces Brabham for enduro rounds - 27 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Lorandi gets Trident call-up - 24 July, 2018