Formula 1’s teenage sensation Max Verstappen recently scored Scuderia Toro Rosso’s best result by finishing fourth at the Hungarian Grand Prix.
It was the team’s best finish since Sebastian Vettel’s win at Monza in 2008 days, and what better way to celebrate than with a display of tyre-smoking donuts? Lots and lots of donuts, it turns out.
While much of the F1 circus has completely shut down for a compulsory two-week break, Verstappen headed out to the TT Circuit at Assen to treat his local fans to some tyre-smoking, screaming V8-powered laps at Red Bull’s latest Show Run.
Check it out:
Image via Scuderia Toro Rosso; video via Max Verstappen
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula 2: Pole puts Russell on the cusp of title glory - 24 November, 2018
- Formula 2: Ticktum to make series debut - 21 November, 2018
- ‘Roothy Out of Range’ - 28 October, 2018
- Formula E: Bern replaces Zürich - 12 October, 2018
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018