|Cars That Rock: Series 1|
|DVD, 298 minutes|
|© 2015, Distributed by Umbrella Entertainment|
Legendary AC/DC front man Brian Johnson is not only one of the world’s greatest singers, but he also has one of the largest private car collections in his possession. Simply put, the man is a car nut.
Johnson has competed in vintage car races all over the globe and even participated at the Daytona 24 Hour endurance race.
In the new TV series Cars That Rock, Brian shares his passion for some of the most magnificent four-wheeled vehicles in history.
The first series is divided into six episodes, with each dedicated to some of motoring’s most iconic names: Mini, Bugatti, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Bentley and Porsche.
Johnson is a louder-than-life musician and car fanatic, and his enthusiasm translates perfectly from the stadium to the screen where he proves to be an affable and knowledgeable host.
Sit back and enjoy the ride as he takes the viewer inside exclusive factories in Italy, Germany and England to uncover what makes each brand so iconic. He talks with owners and experts to reveal the fascinating histories and mysteries of each ride and getting to the root of our need for speed with cars that inspire awe, envy and pride.
Cars That Rock: Series 1 is now available at major DVD retailers. Our review copy was kindly provided to us by Umbrella Entertainment.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020