We have an exclusive giveaway thanks to our friends at Entertainment One where you could win one of 10 copies of the new DVD Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans!
In May 1970, Steve McQueen flew to France to begin work on the film that meant more to him than any other.
At last he could make the film that had been his passion for the best part of a decade … Le Mans.
Le Mans had the biggest star in Hollywood, one of its great directors, the best technical team ever assembled. But as production rolled at the start of June 1970, what McQueen didn’t yet have was a script …
Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans is a gripping, moving feature that presents the untold story of the acting legend’s quest in 1970 to make the ‘ultimate racing motion picture’.
This documentary pieces together his six life-changing months on and off set – it’s the story of obsession, betrayal and ultimate vindication.
Interweaving present day interviews with his family and key members of production team, the filmmakers also uncovered never before seen original rushes for Le Mans – which all who worked on the movie presumed lost or destroyed at the end of production.
This is the story of how one of his generation’s most volatile and charismatic stars, who seemingly lost so much in the pursuit of his dream, nevertheless followed it to the end.
The documentary title is available to own on DVD and Digital on February 24 in Australia but we have 10 DVD copies to give away to our Australian readers!
Entering our giveaway is really easy – just do the following:
- Please read the rules carefully
- Just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ the giveaway post at the top of our page
- The giveaway closes on Sunday 28 February at 9:00pm AEDST and is open to Australian residents only
- The winners will be announced on our Facebook page
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
Terms & Conditions
- MotorsportM8 and eOne take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by MotorsportM8 to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this website and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents’ or guardian’s permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020