We have an exclusive giveaway thanks to our friends at Defiant Screen Entertainment where you could win one of 5 copies of the new DVD Lauda: The Untold Story!
In 1976 Niki Lauda survived one of the most famous crashes in Formula One history. Using previously unseen footage, Lauda: The Untold Story explains what happened on that fateful, and near fatal day at the Nürburgring, then follows Laudas courageous journey to recovery culminating in a miraculous comeback in Monza just weeks later.
The film also investigates the impact that his crash had not just on his own life but on the sport as a whole, looking at the safety developments from the 1900s to the present day.
Featuring exclusive access to Mercedes HQ and interviews with Lauda, his family, and motorsports legends past and present including Sir Jackie Stewart, David Coulthard, Mark Webber, Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg, Hans-Joachim Stuck and Jochen Mass. Lauda: The Untold Story is a must-see for all motorsport fans.
The documentary title is currently available to own on DVD in Australia and we have 5 DVD copies to give away to our Australian readers!
Entering our giveaway is really easy – just do the following:
- Please read the rules carefully
- Just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ the giveaway post at the top of our page
- The giveaway closes on Saturday 18 June at 9:00pm AEDST and is open to Australian residents only
- The winners will be announced on our Facebook page
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
Terms & Conditions
- MotorsportM8 and Defiant Screen Entertainment take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by MotorsportM8 to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this website and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents’ or guardian’s permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Courtney splits with Team Sydney - 2 March, 2020
- Supercars: Pit stop blunder hands McLaughlin win - 23 February, 2020
- Supercars: Whincup wins Adelaide opener - 22 February, 2020
- Supercars: Courtney gets Coca-Cola backing - 4 February, 2020
- Supercars: Fullwood goes fulltime - 20 January, 2020