Erebus Motorsport has officially launched in 2017 Australian Supercars Championship campaign, unveiling the liveries for David Reynolds and Dale Wood’s Holden Commodores and confirming the duo’s Pirtek Enduro Cup co-drivers.
Experienced co-driver Luke Youlden will share driving duties in Reynolds’ #9 entry, while former Super Black Racing driver Chris Pither has been signed on as Wood’s co-driver for the Sandown 500, Bathurst 1000 and Gold Coast 600 rounds.
Wood and Pither have worked together before, having shared driving duties for Brad Jones Racing in 2014.
Reynolds’ Penrite-sponsored entry features an updated livery scheme for 2017, while new signing Wood – who joined the team in the off-season after being dropped by Nissan Motorsport – brings an updated paint job with backing from long-time sponsor GB Galvanising.
After Reynolds claimed a popular podium finish at the season-ending Sydney 500, the Melbourne-based team is targeting further visits to the rostrum in 2017.
Image via Erebus Motorsport
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen ends winless streak - 6 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Schumacher charges to Monza victory - 6 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin extends points lead with Townsville win - 5 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Ilott on pole again - 5 September, 2020
- Supercars: More calendar changes for 2020 season - 31 August, 2020