Charlie Schwerkolt Racing has revealed a bold new livery scheme for its 2017 Australian Supercars Championship campaign and confirmed that Karl Reindler will remain as Pirtek Enduro Cup co-driver to Lee Holdsworth.
Forklift magnate Schwerkolt will again have his Preston Hire company as the main backer and naming rights sponsor of Holdsworth’s #18 Holden VF Commodore, which features an updated black-and-yellow colour scheme.
The single-car team has spent the off-season relocating to new premises and is hopeful it can rebound after a frustrating 2016 campaign that was seriously impacted in the mid-season by a leg-breaking accident for Holdsworth at Hidden Valley Raceway.
“The car looks amazing and I think it is the sharpest looking car for 2017,” team owner Schwerkolt said.
“It’s been a massive six-week turnaround from an empty factory to a new state of the art facility right at my head office in Mount Waverley [in Melbourne], so really proud of the whole team at Preston Hire Racing and Waverley Forklifts.
“We are so excited to go racing at Clipsal and I think we are in for a really good year.”
Image via Preston Hire Racing
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020