MotorsportM8 is please to announce a new partnership with the Inside Line F1 Podcast, which will be shared on our website as each episode is published.
In this week’s episode, Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah talk about the Ferrari vs. Mercedes battle that will resume at the Shanghai International Circuit this weekend. Will Ferrari’s pace be further validated or will it prove that Australia was a flash in the pan?
Our hosts also discuss how and why Max Verstappen doesn’t know of the ever-popular heel-toe concept that’s used in racing ever since. Is it because the junior formula cars have moved to Formula 1-style paddle shift cars too?
Like always, we’ve got a few funny ones on McLaren, we decode the typical April Fool’s jokes that were cracked on April 1, of course, we pick our favourite too. Hamilton’s chosen to go solo for his physical training, while he’s caught up with Alonso as the sport’s ‘most popular’ driver in a survey – haven’t the Dutch fans out-voted every other driver to give their favourite Max Verstappen in honour?
Tune in for a few laughs and few insights as we excitedly wait for the 2017 Chinese Grand Prix.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is a weekly show on Formula 1. The podcast aims to add much needed humour to the otherwise serious world of Formula 1. The show is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah and is top-rated on iTunes and audioBoom
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020