Thank you, McLaren, for vetoing a Red Bull Racing – Honda partnership a few seasons ago.
IF not, we’d have had six GP2 cars (or worse!) racing in Formula 1. By the way, there’s talk of Mercedes helping Honda with their power unit struggles.
This is after Bernie Ecclestone suggested that Mercedes help Ferrari. If that’s the case, why not help Renault too? Or better yet, let’s just give everyone Mercedes engines.
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal discuss Fernando Alonso’s Indianapolis 500 preparations, the blossoming Ecclestone-Vettel friendship, Niki Lauda’s support of every Hamilton challenger, Renault’s 2030 F1 concept and IF Fernando Alonso will retire his McLaren-Honda in the upcoming Russian Grand Prix too.
Image via McLaren Honda
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula E: Zürich drops off the 2018-19 schedule - 5 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell extends title lead with Sprint Race win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Makino romps to shock maiden win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell wins crucial pole at Monza - 1 September, 2018
- ‘The Passion for Muscle Cars’ - 31 August, 2018