As we approach the 2017 Spanish Grand Prix, all eyes will be on Red Bull Racing. Will their upgrades return them to being a frontrunning team for 2017? And Red Bull might give you wings, but they clearly aren’t giving Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo good brakes.
IF ONLY Niki Lauda’s statement that Spain is where the season ‘resets’ would mean a reset of the 80-odd points deficit for Red Bull Racing. The RB13 is unlucky for some, at this moment.
In this week’s episode of the Inslide Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal discuss how Formula 1 might be an art-craft class after the FIA introduced new regulations for driver identification.
With 30 new venues showing interest in hosting a Formula 1 Grand Prix, can we and will we ever have 52 races in a year ever?
And finally, there’s enough proof that you can take Formula 1 away from Bernie Ecclestone, but you cannot take Bernie Ecclestone from Formula 1. Tune in!
Image via Red Bull Racing
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- ‘Daniel Ricciardo: In Pursuit of Greatness’ - 3 August, 2018
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara stuns with pole - 28 July, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Race of Hungary Preview - 27 July, 2018
- Supercars: Bright replaces Brabham for enduro rounds - 27 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Lorandi gets Trident call-up - 24 July, 2018