As Motorsport’s most-awaited weekend nears, the Inside Line F1 Podcast’s hosts Mithila and Kunal had to make a tough choice while deciding what to speak about first: the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix or the Indianapolis 500? We can’t possibly wonder how Fernando Alonso made up his mind! And damn the Indy 500 traditions for not being Kimi Räikkönen-friendly.
In this week’s episode, they discuss the long and short of wheelbases, Jenson Button’s return to Formula 1, Carlos Sainz Jr.’s seemingly-certain departure from Scuderia Toro Rosso for 2018 (and how he should NEVER take career advice from a certain Fernando), Pastor Maldonado’s misconception, Lewis Hamilton’s love for Indian food and how we hope and pray for a combined racing weekend of MotoGP and Formula 1 action at the same venue. Now, wouldn’t that be most epic?
Subscribe to the Inside Line F1 Podcast on iTunes and audioBoom for your weekly dose of Formula 1 humour.
Image via Red Bull Racing
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula 2: DAMS retains Latifi for 2019 - 11 December, 2018
- Formula 2: Trident signs Giuliano Alesi - 8 December, 2018
- Formula 2: Ghiotto completes UNI-Virtuosi line-up - 7 December, 2018
- Formula 2: Russian team calls time - 5 December, 2018
- Formula 2: ART and PREMA line-ups complete - 29 November, 2018