Max Verstappen is ‘fed up’! But he’s had such a rough start to the 2017 Formula 1 season – 3 DNFs out of 7 races, so we don’t blame him.
If he’s ‘fed up’ in just 7 races, we wonder what state would poor Fernando Alonso be in after nearly 50 such races with McLaren-Honda.
Where will Alonso head in 2018? Williams? Or will it be the Indy Car series? If only the McLaren win in the ‘F1 Raft Race’ influenced his decision. But very coyly, McLaren seems to be distancing itself from Honda’s recurring and seemingly unsolvable woes. What’re their plans for 2018?
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal express disappointment with Daniel Ricciardo, debate Force India’s no-use of team orders, and wonder if Toto Wolff has a veiled message for Nico Rosberg – should he decide to make a comeback.
Image via Red Bull Racing
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen ends winless streak - 6 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Schumacher charges to Monza victory - 6 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin extends points lead with Townsville win - 5 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Ilott on pole again - 5 September, 2020
- Supercars: More calendar changes for 2020 season - 31 August, 2020