Ferrari arrive under pressure at the Red Bull Ring – one of the most beautiful circuits on the Formula 1 calendar.
Has the FIA evened out its supposed bias towards the Scuderia? On one hand, they’ve let Sebastian Vettel off the hook (says the public!) and on the other hand, they’ve clamped down ‘oil burn’ which most rivals believe have slowed down Ferrari.
The general perception is that Ferrari is back to chasing Mercedes; so is the 2017 Austrian Grand Prix its most crucial race of the season yet?
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we applaud the FIA’s humour on the serious investigation of Vettel’s transgressions in Baku and we wonder whose word we trust more – Toto Wolff’s or Eddie Jordan’s?
With nearly a quarter of a million pounds in his back pocket after his McLaren exit, should Ron Dennis buy out Force India – or the to-be-named Force One Formula One Team?
Finally, Robert Kubica’s heroic comeback will be granted super-heroic status if it is with the scarlet red Ferrari instead of the taxi-coloured Renault.
Image via Formula1.com
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula E: Bern replaces Zürich - 12 October, 2018
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018
- Formula E: New location and layout for Santiago ePrix - 9 October, 2018
- ‘Elbow Grease’ - 7 October, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wins Bathurst 1000 pole by 0.009s - 6 October, 2018