McLaren is working overtime to secure an engine that Max Verstappen doesn’t want. For those who understand the politics of Formula 1, you’ll agree that in this sport and business, the customer is NEVER king! At least in this era…
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal look forward to the Temple of Speed (isn’t this a perfect name to attract the millennials?), a Vettel-Hamilton partnership at Ferrari that never will be, how Fernando Alonso should consider Force India and how Force India could afford him and finally, how Vettel and Hamilton both now have Finnish wingmen in their championship battle.
Also, before you tune-in, any guesses on which drivers will be gifted a tow by their teammate?
Image via McLaren
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020