Here it is! Our colleagues from The Inside F1 Podcast spent time with the ‘Flying Finn’ as he visited India to promote Johnnie Walker’s ‘Never Drink & Drive’ campaign.
In this week’s special episode, Häkkinen reviews the 2017 Formula 1 season to-date, and gives his views on the current superstar drivers and what he believes is in store for his Finnish compatriots. What does he make of Fernando Alonso’s quest to be the ‘world’s best racer’? Find out here.
Aside from the current season, the team discussed Häkkinen’s career – his first win and what was his reaction when he lost most of his trophies to a house fire in 2008! Finally, is a McLaren team management role on Häkkinen’s mind, and outside of Formula 1, who is his most challenging rival?
Image via Apoorva Gupte. Interview reproduced with permission from The Inside Line F1 Podcast
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Safety Car chaos shrouds McLaughlin’s record win - 15 September, 2019
- Supercars: Reynolds sticks with Erebus Motorsport - 12 September, 2019
- Supercars: WAU title sponsor in receivership - 6 September, 2019
- Formula 2: Reduced grid for Monza round - 4 September, 2019
- Formula 2: Anthoine Hubert killed in horror crash - 1 September, 2019