Formula E Championship frontrunners DS Virgin Racing have shown off their DSV-03 challenger which will contest the upcoming 2017-18 season.
The Franco-British outfit has been a race-winner in each of the three Formula E seasons to-date at the hands of mainstay driver Sam Bird, who this year is partnered by former Williams development driver Alex Lynn.
“As one of only three teams to have won in every season, for sure, our aim is to continue our winning ways into season four,” said DS Virgin Racing Team Principal Alex Tai.
“We have two very strong drivers in Sam and Alex, a quick car and a fantastic, experienced team, so we have all the elements needed to make a real impact in Hong Kong and beyond.”
Image via DS Virgin Racing
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018