Penrite Oil will continue its naming rights sponsorship of David Reynolds’ Erebus Motorsport Holden Commodore for the 2018 Supercars Championship season.
The Australian oil brand joined the team as a sponsor in 2015 – initially just for the Bathurst 1000 – but the partnership blossomed into full-season deals in 2016 and 2017.
Their stint with the Betty Klimenko-owned team has occurred with the outfit’s improved form, peaking with Reynolds’ victory at the 2017 Bathurst 1000 with co-driver Luke Youlden.
“We are excited to continue to build our relationship,” said Erebus Motorsport General Manager Barry Ryan.
“Penrite and Erebus are two brands that share a passion for racing and performance. Penrite Oil has been an iconic brand for more than 90 years and we’re confident in the products they supply to us.”
Image via Keith McInnes Photography
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Whincup stripped of second - 21 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Markelov claims masterful Sprint Race win - 8 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Norris leads Carlin 1-2 in Bahrain - 7 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Norris stuns with pole in Bahrain - 7 April, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Season Preview - 6 April, 2018