Ferrari’s breakaway series is no longer news. In fact, apart from grabbing headlines for the last decade, there’s never been further movement.
But will the out-of-work Bernie Ecclestone take up Ferrari’s breakaway series as a project to bring him back into force in the world of motorsport? Ecclestone’s love for Ferrari is public knowledge, but how serious could Ferrari be?
Frankly, if there’s any series who can benefit from Ecclestone’s administrative experience, it would be Formula E. But that’s for another episode.
In this episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, there’s talk about Robert Kubica’s possible comeback and if he would be the fastest pay-driver ever. Did Lewis Hamilton take piano lessons from Adrian Sutil? Will Lewis Hamilton skip the F1 Live events planned in 2018, or will Liberty Media make it mandatory for drivers to attend? Finally, instead of the grid girls vs. grid boys debate, let’s have grid pets.
Image via Scuderia Ferrari
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Whincup stripped of second - 21 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Markelov claims masterful Sprint Race win - 8 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Norris leads Carlin 1-2 in Bahrain - 7 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Norris stuns with pole in Bahrain - 7 April, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Season Preview - 6 April, 2018