Felix Rosenqvist, the Mahindra Racing driver and the current Formula E Drivers’ Championship leader, joined the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
Yes, we are a Formula 1 podcast and this is exactly why we have Rosenqvist with us – he deserves every bit of an opportunity in Formula 1 and this is a good place to have him start from.
In this episode, the Swede shares his title aspirations in this year’s Formula E season, dishes the dirt on his title rivals and explains how Mahindra Racing is working with him to remain ahead of the competition.
He also shares his ambitions of becoming a Formula 1 driver and how he is attempting the reverse of what most professional drivers have done previously: go from Formula E to Formula 1.
Rosenqvist shares his secret about mastering street circuits, how different it is to race a combustion engine car to an ell-electric car and lastly, he tells us why he doesn’t get on with Kimi Räikkönen. Tune in!
Image via FIA Formula Championship
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019