The Garry Rogers Motorsport team’s two Holden ZB Commodores will sport new livery schemes in the 2018 Supercars Championship season.
The Melbourne squad, which recently renewed a title sponsorship deal with Wilson Security, will once again carry the company’s colours. Eschewing the white-and-blue colour scheme the team has run for the past two seasons, the new cars have a fresh white, red and black paint job.
“After the many years that I have spent in motorsport I certainly get a buzz when I see new cars roll out at the beginning of a new season,” team owner Garry Rogers said.
“I am very fortunate to have a very loyal and enthusiastic group of sponsors who are very energetic when it comes to the livery design on our race cars.
“Since 2014 we have incorporated blue in to our livery and as much as I had become quite fond of the blue, we all thought it was time for a change.
“Looks are certainly one thing, but performance is what really matters, and I have enormous faith in all my staff. I can’t wait for the season to start.”
The team’s #33 entry will once again be piloted by Garth Tander, who will be joined by GRM protégé James Golding in the sister #34 car.
Image via Garry Rogers Motorsport
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020