By the end of the 2018 Formula 1 Season, Sergio Pérez will become Force India’s most-experienced driver – and unless Esteban Ocon goes on a podium-scoring spree, he will also become the team’s most-successful driver.
After an indifferent season at McLaren, Force India has helped stabilise Perez’s career and vice-versa. They make a lethal combination and will again be one to watch out for this season. He is also the best person to judge Force India’s key strength – one that’s made them the talk of the paddock – the ‘best bang for buck World Champions’.
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, the famous Mexican driver joins us on the show for the second time. We extend our thanks to our friends at Force India for making this happen – #FeelTheForce, indeed.
Tune in to hear Checo’s expectations from 2018, if he would ever consider a dual F1/WEC racing program like Fernando Alonso, and what he thinks of the next-generation Formula E car. Also, we talk about Bernie Ecclestone’s suggestion to Formula 1 to go all-electric and if slowing the cars down to improve the spectacle of racing would make sense.
Image via Sahara Force India F1 Team
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020