Rookie driver Anton De Pasquale will race with the backing of air-conditioning firm Thermosphere as he embarks on his maiden season in the Supercars Championship with Erebus Motorsport.
The youngster drove a largely unbranded black Holden ZB Commodore at the recent pre-season test at Sydney Motorsport Park (pictured above).
The 22-year-old will be one of five rookie drivers on the grid at the season-opening Adelaide 500 on March 2-4.
“Not only does the car look good, it’s extra special being my debut,” said De Pasquale.
“It’s very exciting to be rolling out for my first main game event this weekend, and it’s fantastic to have the support of Thermosphere.
“The crew have been working tirelessly the past few months to prepare the new Commodores. Both test days ran faultlessly and it was a great opportunity to get really comfortable ahead of the first race.”
Images via Erebus Motorsport
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen triumphs in Townsville - 8 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Markelov victorious in Sprint Race - 1 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell closes on title lead with win - 1 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Back-to-back poles for Russell - 30 June, 2018
- Formula 2: De Vries claims first win of 2018 - 24 June, 2018