Will Esteban Ocon be in a position to upset Daniel Ricciardo’s possible move to Mercedes for 2019?
For that to happen, the Frenchman will need to beat Force India veteran and teammate Sergio Pérez – expect this to be a tough fight.
As for Mercedes, they will need to show Red Bull-style guts to promote their young protégé to the works team this early in his Formula 1 career.
In a new episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we have Esteban Ocon join us on our fun show. We speak to the Frenchman about his views on Force India, his areas of improvement for 2018 and how he plans to counter the Sergio Pérez challenge.
Also, what’s his view on the super-sexy next-gen Formula E car? Finally, he signs off with a message for his friend and rival from Formula 3 days, Felix Rosenqvist.
Image via Sahara Force India F1 Team
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020