The FIA has put Ferrari under scrutiny for various reasons. Should the FIA should also scrutinise Ferrari for ruining Kimi Räikkönen’s races in 2018?
Maybe for 2016 & 2017 too?
In this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal also tell you:
- why Daniel Ricciardo should leave Red Bull Racing
- explore whether Mercedes has already lost out to Ferrari in the race to sign Ricciardo
- discuss whether Ferrari’s stepchild treatment of Räikkönen will make Ricciardo wary of signing with the Scuderia
- examine if Fernando Alonso’s F1 career will go backwards even if he signs up to race for Renault in 2019?
Image via Scuderia Ferrari
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: A seventh win for McLaughlin - 13 April, 2019
- Supercars: 2019 Phillip Island SuperSprint Preview - 12 April, 2019
- Formula 2: MP Motorsport finalises its line-up - 23 March, 2019
- Formula 2: Campos Racing confirms Boccolacci - 23 March, 2019
- Formula 2: Boschung back on the grid - 12 March, 2019