|The One Percenter Encyclopedia: The World of Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs from Abyss Ghosts to Zombies Elite
by Bill Hayes
|© 2018, published by Motorbooks|
|ISBN 9780760360538 (Paperback) – RRP $39.99|
Ever wonder how the Hells Angels got their name? Ever wonder about that little demonic critter on the Pagan’s patch? Ever wonder about the local one-percenter motorcycle club that hangs out at the corner bar?
The One-Percenter Encyclopedia answers these questions and many more. Featuring concise entries that include information on founding chapters, founding dates, number of chapters, number of members, and club biography, this book covers all the major clubs: Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, Mongols, Vagos, as well as lesser-known clubs from around the world.
Author Bill Hayes is an avid motorcyclist whose articles, columns, and fiction have been published in Easyriders, Thunder Press, and Biker magazines.
The One Percenter Encyclopedia is available at all good Australian book retailers. Our review copy was kindly provided by Murdoch Books – click here to buy your copy.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula E: Zürich drops off the 2018-19 schedule - 5 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell extends title lead with Sprint Race win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Makino romps to shock maiden win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell wins crucial pole at Monza - 1 September, 2018
- ‘The Passion for Muscle Cars’ - 31 August, 2018