|Who Works in Formula One (2018 edition)|
|© 2018, published by Who Works Sporting Guides|
|Available in book, mobile app and e-book formats – RRP from £59|
One of the first books I stumbled across as I was building my collection of F1 books was an early 1990s copy of the Who Works in Formula One? guidebook. Never before had I seen a peer-created directory of the key movers and shakers inside the sport, including teams and drivers, engineers, suppliers and sponsors.
Of particular interest to me were the journalists and writers, the people I had grown up reading and now wanted to become.
Fast forward and the Who Works in Formula One (2018) is getting set to publish its 29th edition at this weekend’s Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix. It’s a phenomenal achievement.
This most unique and helpful B2B publication is created by the sport’s professionals as the ultimate resource guide to their fellow professionals and fans alike. This year’s edition spans over 740 pages, with over 4,000 individual personnel entries. For the first time, I made the book!
Available as a physical book, in eBook or Mobile App formats, Who Works in Formula One puts the sport’s best figures at your fingertips – click here to order your copy now!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019