The business of Formula 1 seems to be changing. With Liberty Media looking to restructure team payments, bring in budget caps, standardise parts, and more, is this the best time to invest in a Formula 1 team? Will owning a team finally be about its business rather than passion?
We discuss more in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast:
- Daniel ‘Shoey’ Ricciardo is the hottest property in the paddock these days; we actually celebrated his win in Monaco with a shoey!
- Lewis Hamilton: will he seriously get to designing race tracks? After Miami, he’s shown interest in redesigning the Monaco street circuit.
- We also tell you why the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix wasn’t as boring as some of the drivers claimed.
- Who could replace Brendon Hartley at Toro Rosso?
- A shout-out to Pirelli for renaming your tyre compounds for next season; we appreciate simplifying Formula 1.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019