The business of Formula 1 seems to be changing. With Liberty Media looking to restructure team payments, bring in budget caps, standardise parts, and more, is this the best time to invest in a Formula 1 team? Will owning a team finally be about its business rather than passion?
We discuss more in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast:
- Daniel ‘Shoey’ Ricciardo is the hottest property in the paddock these days; we actually celebrated his win in Monaco with a shoey!
- Lewis Hamilton: will he seriously get to designing race tracks? After Miami, he’s shown interest in redesigning the Monaco street circuit.
- We also tell you why the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix wasn’t as boring as some of the drivers claimed.
- Who could replace Brendon Hartley at Toro Rosso?
- A shout-out to Pirelli for renaming your tyre compounds for next season; we appreciate simplifying Formula 1.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020