The business of Formula 1 seems to be changing. With Liberty Media looking to restructure team payments, bring in budget caps, standardise parts, and more, is this the best time to invest in a Formula 1 team? Will owning a team finally be about its business rather than passion?
We discuss more in this week’s episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast:
- Daniel ‘Shoey’ Ricciardo is the hottest property in the paddock these days; we actually celebrated his win in Monaco with a shoey!
- Lewis Hamilton: will he seriously get to designing race tracks? After Miami, he’s shown interest in redesigning the Monaco street circuit.
- We also tell you why the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix wasn’t as boring as some of the drivers claimed.
- Who could replace Brendon Hartley at Toro Rosso?
- A shout-out to Pirelli for renaming your tyre compounds for next season; we appreciate simplifying Formula 1.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018