Nico Hülkenberg, one of two German drivers racing in the 2018 Formula 1 Season, joined us on this special episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
We discussed the former Williams and Force India driver’s career prospects, relationship with Renault and Carlos Sainz Jr., the possibilities of racing for either Ferrari or Mercedes and even that elusive podium finish.
Hülkenberg also expresses his views on the changes being introduced in Formula 1 in 2019 and whether he would choose an easy-to-beat or a competitive teammate.
Image via Renault Sport F1
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- ‘Daniel Ricciardo: In Pursuit of Greatness’ - 3 August, 2018
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara stuns with pole - 28 July, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Race of Hungary Preview - 27 July, 2018
- Supercars: Bright replaces Brabham for enduro rounds - 27 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Lorandi gets Trident call-up - 24 July, 2018