|Elbow Grease by John Cena, illustrations by Howard McWilliam|
|© 2018, published by Penguin Random House Australia|
|ISBN 9780143794400 (Hardcover)|
Professional wrestler, actor, rapper and television host John Cena has turned his hand to writing children’s books.
This exciting story is about the importance of believing in yourself and never giving up. Full of high-octane illustrations from Howard McWilliam and introducing a new character kids will cheer for, this fun and fast-paced book proves that a little Elbow Grease can go a long way!
Elbow Grease is a little monster truck with a big problem. He’s smaller than his four brothers, but wants to prove that he has the guts and the grit to do big things. He decides to enter the Demolition Derby and show everyone that what he lacks in horsepower is more than made up for in determination and self-belief.Elbow Grease is a great read for little kids – and adults alike.
Elbow Grease is available for sale on October 29. Our review copy was kindly provided to us by Penguin Random House Australia – click here to pre-order your copy today.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018
- Formula E: New location and layout for Santiago ePrix - 9 October, 2018
- ‘Elbow Grease’ - 7 October, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wins Bathurst 1000 pole by 0.009s - 6 October, 2018
- Supercars: Whincup fastest in Bathurst qualifying - 5 October, 2018