Half of the Formula 1 field has released their 2019 car reveal dates with Sauber F1 Team becoming latest constructor to announce their launch date.
The Swiss team have set the morning of the first Barcelona pre-season test to reveal their 2019 challenger on February 18. They will take the covers off their new machine in the pit lane for the media to witness.
— Sauber F1 Team (@SauberF1Team) January 21, 2019
This year sees Sauber field two new full-time drivers. Kimi Räikkönen returns to the team where he debuted back in 2001 while Antonio Giovinazzi will fill in the second role. The Ferrari Academy Driver finally grasped a full-time drive after his two temporary races with the team back in 2017 replacing the injured Pascal Wehrlein at the time.
Below is the full list of confirmed 2019 car launches:
|Renault F1 Team||12-Feb|
|Racing Point F1 Team||13-Feb|
|Sauber F1 Team||18-Feb|
Image via Sauber F1 Team
Latest posts by Luke McCullough (see all)
- McLaren duo ready to push forward into European season - 10 May, 2019
- 18-inch tyres to debut in F2 next year - 9 May, 2019
- Brazilian Grand Prix shifts to Rio in 2020 - 9 May, 2019
- Ferrari fastest on Friday in dusty Azerbaijan conditions - 27 April, 2019
- FP1 abandoned in Azerbaijan after drain cover incident - 26 April, 2019