Scuderia Toro Rosso has marked February 11 as their 2019 launch date, the earliest of any constructor so far announced.
The team announced the date through a YouTube video and intend to reveal the car online as well.
Save the date… pic.twitter.com/5IdkLrNLAm
— Toro Rosso (@ToroRosso) January 25, 2019
The Red Bull junior team will enter their 16th championship season with a new lineup featuring the ever reappearing Daniil Kvyat and Red Bull Junior Program graduate, Alexander Albon.
The Thai comes from the Formula 2 Championship where he finished third in the standings with four wins to his name while Kvyat spent 2018 in a development driver role stint with Scuderia Ferrari.
Toro Rosso will reveal their car a day before Renault F1 Team is due to launch their challenger.
Images via Scuderia Toro Rosso
Latest posts by Luke McCullough (see all)
- McLaren duo ready to push forward into European season - 10 May, 2019
- 18-inch tyres to debut in F2 next year - 9 May, 2019
- Brazilian Grand Prix shifts to Rio in 2020 - 9 May, 2019
- Ferrari fastest on Friday in dusty Azerbaijan conditions - 27 April, 2019
- FP1 abandoned in Azerbaijan after drain cover incident - 26 April, 2019