The most anticipated car launch for the season has finally been announced with five-time world champions Mercedes electing February 13 to launch their W10 chassis.
As per the name, Mercedes will take the covers off their tenth car since returning to Formula 1 in 2010 with Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg at the helm.
— Mercedes-AMG F1 (@MercedesAMGF1) January 30, 2019
Keeping their lineup from last season featuring reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas, the Mercedes team will be the rest of the pitlane’s benchmark for 2019 as they brace from another strong challenge by Ferrari who plans to reveal their car two days later.
Mercedes share February 13 with Racing Point F1 Team’s car reveal.
Pre-season testing commences on February 18 at the Circuit de Catalunya where two four-day test sessions will take place across twelve days.
Only three teams remain who are yet to set a reveal date. Those teams are Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, Haas F1 Team and Williams.
Images via Ignite Image
Latest posts by Luke McCullough (see all)
- McLaren duo ready to push forward into European season - 10 May, 2019
- 18-inch tyres to debut in F2 next year - 9 May, 2019
- Brazilian Grand Prix shifts to Rio in 2020 - 9 May, 2019
- Ferrari fastest on Friday in dusty Azerbaijan conditions - 27 April, 2019
- FP1 abandoned in Azerbaijan after drain cover incident - 26 April, 2019