Haas F1 Team has set this Thursday, February 7 to take the covers off their 2019 chassis.
The car is tipped to have a striking new livery this season after announcing a partnership with Rich Energy, a low-key British energy drink company.
— Haas F1 Team (@HaasF1Team) February 3, 2019
Haas is so far the earliest team set to reveal their colours, a week and a half before the first test in Barcelona. They have an unchanged line up of Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen heading into 2019.
Haas enters its fourth season in Formula 1 with an ever-improving track record. Last year’s campaign saw the American-based team claim eighteen top ten finishes with a season-high finish of fourth by Grosjean at the Austrian Grand Prix.
Images via Haas F1 Team
Latest posts by Luke McCullough (see all)
- McLaren duo ready to push forward into European season - 10 May, 2019
- 18-inch tyres to debut in F2 next year - 9 May, 2019
- Brazilian Grand Prix shifts to Rio in 2020 - 9 May, 2019
- Ferrari fastest on Friday in dusty Azerbaijan conditions - 27 April, 2019
- FP1 abandoned in Azerbaijan after drain cover incident - 26 April, 2019