It will be a busy Wednesday next week as Red Bull Racing become the third team to announce February 13 as their reveal date for the brand-new Honda powered RB15.
Plenty of fans will be hoping for another pre-season livery following the popular “Camo Bull” and “Disruption Livery” designs in 2015 and 2018 respectively.
— Red Bull Racing (@redbullracing) February 4, 2019
More eyes will also be placed on the team this season as they venture into their first year with Honda power units, used by incoming driver Pierre Gasly and Toro Rosso last year and infamously by McLaren three seasons prior.
Red Bull introduces Gasly to their senior squad replacing Renault-bound Australian Daniel Ricciardo. The Frenchman and Max Verstappen will be hoping for a rewarding season with their new power units after showing impressive signs at Toro Rosso according to the Italian team.
Images via Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
Latest posts by Luke McCullough (see all)
- McLaren duo ready to push forward into European season - 10 May, 2019
- 18-inch tyres to debut in F2 next year - 9 May, 2019
- Brazilian Grand Prix shifts to Rio in 2020 - 9 May, 2019
- Ferrari fastest on Friday in dusty Azerbaijan conditions - 27 April, 2019
- FP1 abandoned in Azerbaijan after drain cover incident - 26 April, 2019