Giving your father or husband a pair of socks as a gift for Valentine’s Day, Fathers’ Day, a birthday or Christmas wouldn’t usually be very well received, but if they are from Heel Tread then we might beg to differ.
Heel Tread is a unique brand of socks that is inspired by our greatest passion: cars.
The Portuguese company has a growing collection of designs that pay tribute to some of the greatest automotive icons – the cars that make your heart skip a beat and are considered works of engineering art.
Their bold and creative designs showcase the patterns, textures and colours of these exotic cars across six unique design collections that pay tribute to American Muscle cars, British classics, German engineering excellence, flamboyant Italian stallions, as well as rally racers and Grand Prix icons.
Heel Tread adopts an innovative seamless toe knitting construction that creates a completely stitchless sock, guaranteeing one of the most comfortable fits ever. Made with 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane, you’re going to have comfortable a highly-fashionable socks on display at the workplace and in the bedroom.
Heel Tread has an easy-to-use online store and offers worldwide shipping. You can browse through their complete online catalogue by clicking here.
Story produced in partnership with Heel Tread. Contact us to promote your business.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020