Long-time readers of MotorsportM8 will know that our editor, Richard Bailey, is a huge fan of racing circuits around the world – he has over 30 F1 tracks tattooed on him!
So imagine his excitement to discover RaceTrackArt, a German company which brings motorsport fans even closer to their favourite race tracks with an incredible range of products for your home or office.
RaceTrackArt today produces over 700 different race track layouts – from the iconic to the obscure – in their product lines. The most popular product is the wall-hanging art, which are laser cut from laminated Finnish Birch sheets and topped with Phenol Resign to three sizes – 23 cm (9 inch), 46 cm (18 inch) and 92 cm (36 inch) width. Each track design is cut from a single piece of wood and is ready to display.
The RaceTrackArt team has created a number of custom variants on the circuit wall-hanging art, with options including carbon finishing, engraved interiors, key holder models, and – our favourite – an LED backlit option.
There are also LED desk lamp varieties, mounted on beech wood, which are available in different colour modes. Another popular variety are their slate and wooden coasters.
To find out more about RaceTrackArt, please visit their website by clicking here.
Images via RaceTrackArt
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Safety Car chaos shrouds McLaughlin’s record win - 15 September, 2019
- Supercars: Reynolds sticks with Erebus Motorsport - 12 September, 2019
- Supercars: WAU title sponsor in receivership - 6 September, 2019
- Formula 2: Reduced grid for Monza round - 4 September, 2019
- Formula 2: Anthoine Hubert killed in horror crash - 1 September, 2019