Six wildcard racers, including five nominated by Macau’s ASN, the Automobile General Association Macao-China, will contest this week’s WTCR Race of Macau.
Billy Lo from Macau, who made his WTCR / OSCARO debut at his home event in 2018 (pictured), will be joined by Hong Kong-based drivers James Tang, Kwai Wah Wong, Arthur Law and Terence Tse. These five are the wildcard racers nominated by AAMC.
Jim Ka To, who made his WTCR debut for all-season entrant KCMG’s offshoot KC Motorgroup at the preceding Race of Japan last month and represented Hong Kong in the inaugural FIA Motorsport Games in Italy recently, completes the wildcard list.
The five wildcards nominated by AAMC plus Jim Ka To will join the 26-strong all-season grid for a capacity 32-car entry list.
|2019 FIA WTCR Guia Race of Macau – Wildcard Entries|
|Driver||Team / Entry|
|19.||Jim Ka To||KC Motorgroup Honda Civic Type R TCR (FK8)|
|36.||‘Billy’ Lo Kai Fung||Tian Shi Zuver Team Audi RS3 LMS TCR|
|59.||‘Anson’ Kwai Wah Wong||Son Veng Racing Team Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR|
|97.||‘Terence’ Tse Kin Leung||Team TRC Honda Civic Type R TCR (FK8)|
|98.||‘James’ Tang Chi Lun||Team TRC Honda Civic Type R TCR (FK8)|
|99.||‘Arthur’ Tia Fan Law||Team TRC Honda Civic Type R TCR (FK8)|
Image via FIA WTCR Media
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020