Advertising with MotorsportM8 is a great way to showcase your client’s products and services to our readership base of over 250,000 motorsport fans/readers around the globe. We offer a number of cost-effective, high-visibility campaigns which we can customise for maximum impact.
For the Australian Grand Prix, we will be offering a 50% DISCOUNT on our advertising rates!
To discuss the best advertising options for your business, please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you!
Banner Ad: The banner ad would be placed at the footer of selected news articles published on MotorsportM8. You may choose to have the advertisement presented on specific story categories (e.g. Formula 1 only) or to have them randomly allocated across a number of stories as we determine. A one-month placement will guarantee you twenty individual article placements across the calendar month, with the ad linking directly back to your client’s website. The banner ad’s format/design/link can be altered once per month.
Side-Bar Ad: The side-bar ads are placed on the right side of the MotorsportM8 website. You may choose to have the ad presented on the home page only, or to be displayed for published articles covering specific content (e.g. all Formula 1 categories stories). If you commit to a one-year placement the format/design/link for the ad can be updated or changed once per month. The sidebar ad will directly link to your client’s website.
Sponsored Post: MotorsportM8 will write a full feature article on the site about your product or services including (up to 3) pictures and links your client will supply. This feature will also be shared across our Facebook and Twitter social media platforms and remain accessible on the website for six months after the date of publication.
Sponsored Race: MotorsportM8 generates a lot of traffic when covering major motorsport events over the course of the year. Sponsoring a race gives you a lot of bang for your advertising dollar. Sponsorship of the race includes the following:
- A customised banner ad: “MotorsportM8 coverage brought to you by (insert your company name or logo).” This banner ad will be included in all articles published that are specific to the motorsport event over the entire weekend – This is typically a minimum of ten individual news stories (but usually more).
- A free side-bar ad during the month of your sponsored race; and
- One sponsored post to be published at a time of your choosing.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Hamilton completes practice rout - 4 July, 2020
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020