WIN 1 OF 5 DVDs OF THE FILM BEYOND SKYLINE!
By entering into Beyond Skyline DVD giveaway (commencing 26 January 2018), you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The promoters of this giveaway are Defiant Entertainment and MotorsportM8.
- Entry to this giveaway is deemed acceptance of and agreement with these Terms & Conditions, instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within this promotional article form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- The giveaway commences on Friday 26 January 2018 and finishes at 11:59PM AEDST on Thursday 1 February 2018.
- This competition is open to all MotorsportM8 readers, or to entrants who can supply a valid postal address in Australia or New Zealand.
- Employees of Defiant Entertainment and MotorsportM8 – including their immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with this giveaway – are ineligible to enter.
- In order to enter the giveaway, entrants must submit their entry answer to the question ‘Which Australian actress stars in Beyond Skyline?’, along with their name, email address and a secure mailing address via email to email@example.com. All entries must be received by 11:59PM AEDST on Thursday 1 February 2018.
- Entries are limited to one per nominated postal address. Those found to have submitted multiple entries will be deemed ineligible and have their entries removed.
- The winners will be drawn at random and the first five valid entries (those being ones that comply with the entry of the giveaway) drawn will win the prize. The winners will be individually notified by email within two days of the prize draw.
- The prize (or any part thereof) cannot be sold; the prize (or any part thereof) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value or description of the prize, or if the prize is lost, damaged or stolen in transit.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.