We’re always on the lookout for people to join our team of dedicated motorsport journalists. Whether you want to write a little bit or a lot, we ask that you are committed, hard-working and above all, have a love of motorsport.
You will have:
- Excellent writing skills and high standards of accuracy (preferably with, or undertaking, a Journalism or Communications degree)
- An inquisitive nature
- The ability to absorb and communicate information rapidly
- A passion for motorsport
You will know:
- The difference between your and you’re; and there, their and they’re
- What the acronyms DRS, VSC, and DAS stand for
- What a deadline is
- Motorsport… intimately
- The difference between PR and news, opinion and analysis
- The definition of plagiarism
What we offer:
- An audience reach of over 250,000 unique visitors worldwide across multiple web and social platforms
- ‘Write as you want’ flexibility
- Opportunities for exclusive 1:1 interviews and partner promotions
- Professional coaching and development
- Opportunities for event accreditation, including to Formula 1 World Championship Grands Prix
- Pathways to professional motorsport career opportunities.
If you think this sounds like you, please send your CV, a covering letter and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.